5 ½ cups of ‘Whole Wheat’ flour
2 Teaspoons of salt
Extra Virgin Olive oil
1 Tablespoon or Packet of yeast
Your Process –
1. In a mixer whisk together 2 cups of cold water, tablespoon oil and yeast for five minutes
2. After the five minutes connect dough hook attachment and on low speed add flour and mix for five minutes
3. After five minutes turn the mixer up by one speed setting and mix for additional 5 minutes.
4. After a total of fifteen minutes add a tablespoon of oil and salt. Transfer to large bowl and cover with plastic and towel.
5. Let the dough rise for 1 ½ to 2 hours and use in your favorite recipe.
You can use this dough to make pizza or Stromboli.