These are awesome right out of the oven or reheated in the oven or microwave. Great Appetizer…
2 cups of cooked Quinoa
1 cup of Low Fat Swiss ‘Grated’
1 Cup of Baby Bella Mushrooms ‘Chopped Small’
3/4 Cup of Onions ‘Chopped Small’
1 Clove Garlic ‘Chopped Small’
2 eggs beaten
1 Table spoon Cilantro
1 Tablespoon Honey
2 Tablespoons Sriracha
½ cup Panko Bread Crumbs
1. Preheat Oven 350
2. In sauté pan combine mushrooms,onions and sauté until cooked through. About 5-8 minutes.
3. When the mushrooms and onions are cooked through add garlic to the pan & mix until fragrant. About 30 seconds, take off heat and allow to cool.
4. In bowl combine all the ingredients and gently mix.
5. Spoon the mixture into a mini count muffin pan & pressing the mixture down firmly.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, rotating the pan half way through the cooking process. You should start seeing the edges of them brown. If you do take them out….