This recipe is great for dinner or an appetizer. I love wings but always hated having to eat ten to fifteen to get full so I though why not use drumsticks! Just a bigger chicken wing ! I also hated the idea that they were fried. These aren’t fried and I believe these are a healthy alternative to the classic ‘small’ chicken wing’. This recipe can also be easily scaled up or down in amount of wings or amount of heat. Enjoy !
8 Chicken Drumsticks
2 Tablespoons Rice Wine Vinger
Dash of Garlic Salt
Dash of Parika
Dash of Lime Juice
Dash of Sriracha
1 tablespoon Honey
1.5 tablespoon Sriracha
3 tablespoons ketchup
2 tablespoons Frank Red-Hot
.5 teaspoon Lime Zest
Fist full Fresh Parsley
Combine all marinade ingredients into bag with chicken and marinade for at least hour.
1. Preheat Oven to 450 degrees
2. Place cookie cooling rack on a baking sheet and place chicken on cooling rack. Do not bunch, keep at least inch between each chicken leg. Salt and pepper to taste.
3. Cook for 25-30 or until internal temp is 165
4. In saucepan place combine Honey, Sriracha, Ketchup and Frank Red-hot and bring to simmer.
5. In a large bowl place fresh parsley and grate fresh lime zest over parsley.
6. Take chicken out of oven when done, place in bowl with zest and parsley and mix.
7. Add wing sauce to bowl, mix and serve immediately.